A Guest Post from Ellie: A Photo-Shoot Starring Kanani


So.

Um.

Hi.

*pulls over a chair and sits down*

The name's Ellie.

You can often find me on the other side of reality.

I like music, dolls, reading, and writing.

And the lovely Kathryn asked me to guest post.

So here I am! 

:)

Today I have for you a photo-shoot starring my Kanani. :) I took the pictures underneath a window in my living room because that's really the only place inside my house where I can get good lighting. (:P) Also, I'm seriously obsessed with her outfit.

Like, seriously obsessed.

Like, seriously.

She just looks so gorgeous in it I can't. I can't even. It's definitely my favorite outfit ever on her. :)

So, sans further ado:























 

Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed. :) Comment down below if you love her outfit too (or is it just me? It generally is), and thanks so much for reading! :)

Kanani's Outfit -
Shirt: The 2010-2012 "Real Me" MyAG Meet Outfit (retired) from American Girl
Skirt: Jiminee's Doll Clothes
Shoes: Rebecca's Pre-BeForever Meet Outfit/Rebecca's Classic Outfit from American Girl

Namarië,
Ellie

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you dear. :) Sure means a lot.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting Ellie! Those photos are so pretty. : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're welcome, dear, anytime. :) And thanks so much!! :)

      - Ellie

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com