Hello : )

Hello everyone!
    Welcome to Hobbits and Hippogriffs! Here I will share my musings, ideas, love of literature, and chronicle my life!

   As I continue to write more posts, finish designing, and continue to tweak this blog to what I envision for it, I'd love for you to share your own ideas in the comments! I'll post stories I write, books I read, and a ton more. : )

  About me though: my name is Kathryn and I'm a 13-year old homeschooling girl. I love to read, do ballet, and visit with my family and friends.  I love to learn about history and the world around us, although I like to explore fictional worlds alot too. : )


Hop on the Hogwarts Express (okay, your computer will work too) and join me as we travel through the land of Hobbits and Hippogriffs!

                                                                                                   ~Kathryn








8 comments:

  1. Yay! I love both Hobbits and Hippogriffs! :)

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking my blog Morgan. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes your title has Hobbit in it. xD
    Very nice intro. I'm looking forward to seeing your future posts on this blog.^_^
    ~Ry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, The Hobbit is one if my favorite books!
    Thank you!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new blog, Kathryn. Glad you did what you felt was best and started fresh. The design is very pretty. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adi. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com