~Dreams~



We all have something that we want more than anything. 

No, I don't mean the latte from Starbucks that sounds pretty good at the moment(mmmm though), I mean the long term wish. The goal, the dream, the ambition. All of those words could work. 

But what exactly is a goal? An ambition? Those things called "dreams" you hear athletes and artists tell inspirational stories about on TV?
A goal is something you will get to, that you're determined to achieve, at all costs. A goal is something that you want so bad, it's felt like you've always wanted it. And maybe, deep down, you have. 

Now, some people may just throw off the goal if it doesn't work or the going gets rough. "Nahhh...it's not worth it." And maybe they're right. They must not want it badly enough. And that's the important thing about goals. If we don't want it badly enough to put time, effort, emotion, and hard work into it, then it's not a true dream.

We all have something that we want more than anything. 

You know you have something. Nobody may even know about it. But pursue it.

~




 ~Kathryn

P.S. I wrote this post, because lately, the thing that will help me achieve my goal, is harder. I have to put a lot more work into it and I'm getting discouraged. But I want to succeed in my mission, so I'm going to keep at it. Sometimes writing things down gives me a confidence boost. : )


9 comments:

  1. Very good message :).
    I know you'll reach your goal! You're a very strong and hardworking person.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie, that's kind of you to say. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Hey Kathryn! I just read the 1st chapter of your new story 'The End Of It All' and it's FABULOUS! Can't wait for more! This was a very interesting post.

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'To the end of it all' i mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rukiya. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  4. What is your dream Kathryn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm....well my main one is to get way better at ballet. I really want to be a professional dancer/dance teacher later on down the road. Despite what people say, ballet is truly hard, and one of my knees isn't in the best condition, so that makes it harder. Anywho, I know I will succeed eventually. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. I know ballet IS hard, I used to do it. I know do english horseback riding, but ballet was fun and challenging. My dream is to write a full book that is unique, exciting, and well written.

      Delete
    3. Well maybe in a few years I'll walk into a book store and see your book! I'd definitely buy it. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com