"For God so loved the world, he gave his only Son"

'Lo everyone,

     I'm here to wish you a blessed rest of your Holy Week and an awesome Easter! I'll be heading to Wisconsin to visit family, and we are gonna dye eggs, go to Mass on Easter, and do...a taffy pull!....That might be a bit scary....I think the Hobbits will end up MESSY. Bets anyone?  It will be fun nontheless. ; )




But today, we have a more solemn outlook on the day. It's Good Friday, the day Jesus died. Take a few moments to contemplate the Passion today. We're going to the Good Friday service this afternoon. 

Did you do anything for Lent? If you don't do Lent, did you try to make and preperations for Easter?


What are your favorite Easter traditions? 




I found this cute picture and then realized that you can see Olaf's hair sticking up. XD It's kinda Spring-y though.



Bye! 
                                                                      ~Kathryn







4 comments:

  1. It is very humbling to think of what Jesus went through to save each and every one of us! It is really incredible. Of course, as we know, "greater love has no man than this: that the man will lay down his life for his friends." Have fun with your Easter plans!

    MyLittleMegara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great thought!

      Thanks, I will. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. I did Lent after all, we just started late. I gave up dessert. I'm glad to be able to have it again! I'm super thankful that Jesus died and rose again to take the punishment for my sins!
    Happy Resurrection Day, Kathryn!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hear, hear Morgan! Lent can be challenging, but it has good results. ; )
      You as well. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com