Personality and Character

These two terms are often taken to mean the same thing. 

But really there is a difference.

Personality is who you are. Who you were born to be. I am  quiet, secretive, and generally an introvert for example. 


Character is who you want to be. I want to be more outgoing and trustful of others.

Now, being who you are isn't bad. But in my case, I am so quiet and shy I find it hard to socialize easily, thus making it harder to find friends. The other way around if you are so obnoxious and crazy people don't want to be around you. 

It is important to accept who you are if it is a positive thing. Don't change because you think it's more attractive. 

Be you who are, and change for better!



Have a nice day.

     ~Kathryn





7 comments:

  1. This was an amazing post! I always thought personality and character was the same thing, but you proved me wrong! I'm a really sensitive person and find it a little hard to make friends. Anyway, I emailed you my entry again for the character contest! Love you blog so much!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like my personality changes a lot from who I'm with. When I'm with my best friends, I'm more out going and crazy. When I'm by myself, I mainly read and don't talk. When I'm at my dance studio, I am WAY more crazy in some classes than others. It's weird how who I'm with affects me.
    I love the picture!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with that Emily! I think we sometimes feel we must adapt to our surroundings/friends/family's liking.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. I am quiet, shy, awkward, and clumsy.
    I am an introvert.
    I am a lot like Riley from "Girl Meets World".

    I want to be outgoing, athletic, and daring.
    I want to be an extrovert.
    I want to be like Mya from "Girl Meets World".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps to write it out like that!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com