Rukiya Spencer's Hobbits and Hippogriffs Guest Post

Hi everyone I'm Rukiya, the author of shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk and it's my absolute pleasure to do a guest post on one of my favourite blogs, Hobbits and Hippogriffs. I'm joining Kathryn's Character contest! Anyone else? 
Today I decided to talk about blogging, which all you readers must do. Hope you enjoy my guest post. Here it is!  

Bloggers

I don't know about most of you, but I don't tell any of my friends from school or outside school that I have a blog. The reason being is because I worry if they will think my blog is boring, blogging is lame, the name of my blog is strange and I would prefer excluding them from my Blogworld rather than allowing them to see and comment on it. The main purpose of my blogging is to meet other like-minded bloggers. Blogging has been an amazing experience for me and perhaps a confidence booster. For example, I'm writing a story on my blog which maybe I wouldn't of had the confidence to before.

I guess It takes a lot of guts to share your creativity with the world because loads of thoughts could come to mind,

* What if they don't like my blog?
* What if no one comments on it?
* What if someone doesn't appreciate my creativity?
* What if someone is rude to me on my blog?

All these rhetorical questions can come to mind. But my good friend Kathryn and my other blog friends didn't let this get in their way of sharing things with people from all over the world.


Here is a map of the people all over the world who visit my blog. The places coloured in green are the ones who visit my blog! Today I realised Brazil got coloured in so I'm super happy the word is spreading! It would be awesome If I got the opportunity to go to these places!


I hope you enjoyed my guest post everyone, hope to do more soon on this awesome blog! :D

xx

Rukiya Spencer



4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I've only told 2 people I know about my blog, beside my family. I love seeing how many people look at my blog, and here they are. It is awesome!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bella! I havnt told any of my friends that I have a blog! :D

      Delete
  2. You are absoloutly right about that-I felt more ashamed of telling people when I had my doll blog, but now I know that if my friends want to tease me or make fun of me for my interests, they aren't realy friends.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! Thank you Kathryn!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com