Guest Post- It

Hi!  I'm Elly from A Hufflepuff's Thoughts!  I was absolutely thrilled when Kathryn asked me if I would do a guest post on her blog, and here it is!  I decided to share one of my poems as I think it fits in with the sorts of posts that Kathryn does!  The poem is called 'It'.  Here it is:
_________________________________________________________________________________

He’s there,
Giant eyes,
Blue.
His purr
Rings around,
Invisible.
He leaps,
But sideways,
Close.
A paw,
A nose,
Mew.
Then,

Nothing.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed that!  Also, go check out Kathryn's post on my blog if you like!

Thanks again to Kathryn for this great opportunity :)

xx Elly xx

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! :) I need to check out your blog. :)

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really lucky to do a guest post here, Elly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful poem Elly!

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com