She Lived in a Dream~A Photoshoot


~*~

































~~~

 I made Grace's outfit, and I really like it! It's kinda whimsical, fairy tale-ish, don't you think?
GUYS IT TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE THAT "SET."

But in doing so, I had an idea.

I'm picking themes-Christmas, books, a certain color....and I'll go around the house inserting small things to do with that theme into the photoshoot. Does that sound cool?

Which picture is your favorite? I like the first and second to last are mine. 

~*~


Bonus pics of Pippin! I had more, but they showed too much of her face. 





I SO WANNA DO AN IMAGINE DRAGONS CONTINUED SILENCE EDIT. 






13 comments:

  1. Pippin's adorable :),
    OH MY GOSH KATHRYN THESE PHOTOS ARE PERFECT. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. My favorites are the third, fourth, and seventh. And I LOVE the idea!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ellie!

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Tenley!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Cool pictures! I like the key!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one with Grace's eye and the key!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like that one too.

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Bella!

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  6. Pretty pics!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgan!

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  7. The last photo. Just.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com