To: (Blank)


~˙~


I never knew how much I loved you.
Until you were gone. 
I never knew how persistent you were.
Until your memory nagged at me always.
I never knew how many tears I could cry.
Until I saw your grave. 
I never knew what it meant to live a half life.
Until my other half was not here.
I will never know what you wanted to say to me.
I wish I had listened. 
I will never sit with you under the stars again. 
I wish we could. 
I will not join you for a long while yet. 
Wait for me, will you? 




(((Very random story/poem kind of thing.)))

I'm leaving for MI tomorrow to see Katniss! I haven't seen her in forever and man, do we have plans.

HAHAHAH HARRY POTTER MARATHONS, YESSSS AND SCARY STORIES AND SWIMMING AND JUST...*falls on face*
Yes, I am excited. 

I won't post this weekend, but look out for To the End of it All next week. 

And if you havn't read my  most recent post, click here. If you'd like, share it with your doll loving friends.




15 comments:

  1. Beautiful meaning <3. I always love when you post things you write.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie. : )

      I enjoy posting my writing tidbits.

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love the story! That's funny, because I'm in Michigan as well!

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, awesome. : )

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Loved your little short story/poem!! ^__^
    AND HAVE FUN IN MI. SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. : )

      I WILL!

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  4. Woah. Like, WOW! That was heartbreaking!!!!! Kathryn, I commend you for making me FEEL THE FEELZ in such a short poem. I can't do poetry for the life of me, but you definitely can! Lovely job.

    Chloe | Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *chuckles evilly*
      'Twas my intention. : )

      Thank you. : )

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. Very dramatic! I cannot seem to write with that style. Your signature is so adorable Kayhryn! I love the little fox! I had a dream about who the man from when I continued Vanilla And Flowers did... In my dream he kidnapped children and brainwashed them until they wanted to stay with him. It was a rather scary dream! Anywho, I just thought it was weird that I dreamed about the character I made. I might write a little backstory on him based on that dream I had... I think that would be really cool! Do you?

      ~Tenley

      Delete
  5. HARRY POTTER MARATHONS
    YESYESYESYESYES
    I THINK THERE NEED TO BE ONLINE HARRY POTTER MARATHONS
    LIKE WHERE WE'RE ALL COMMENTING ON ONE BLOG OR SOMETHING ABOUT THE MOVIES
    AND WE START THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME
    CAUSE YEAH

    That was a very good poem. Like, seriously, I've been trying to write a poem/letter like that for the past month to someone I knew, and............that's perfect. Man, you can write. Do you ever do NaNoWriMo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I AGREE.
      Thank you! No, I have not. What is it?

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  6. Hi!
    Beautiful poem with a deep meaning there! You really are a brilliant writer!
    Also, just wondering how I can follow your blog as I can't see a follow button anywhere...

    Elly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm adding a follow by email thing on the side in a bit.

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  7. Apsolutely lovely poem Kathryn! You should be a poet when you're older!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rukiya!

      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com