Of Irish Dance and Weeping Angels


'Lo,

Today I bring to you awards and tags that have been put off very naughtily. 

*note: I probably forgot something in here, so if I did, give a holler in the comments.*

First, Journal of Two Dolls nominated me for the "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award."



1) Answer the ten questions
2) Leave ten questions of your own
3) Nominate ten people for the award

(I notice alot of people have already gotten this award, so if you haven't, take it.)

1) Why did you start your blog?

To share my interests with others. : )

2) How many dolls do you have?

10 in my doll family. 

3) Favorite ice cream flavor?

Bubblegum or coconut.

4) If you had to learn a type of dance, what would it be?

I do ballet and I love it, but I'd say Irish dance. I took for a while and I loved it, but I had to stop because ballet practices were getting heavier as I moved on and up. I miss Irish dance, but I still dance a reel occasionally!


It bugs me when people think that it's okay to move your hands while Irish dancing.


So adorable. 

5) Favorite BeForever character?

Samantha. 

6) Least favorite school subject?

Math. 

7) Favorite school subject?

History.

8) Piano or Guitar?

Piano! All da way!

9) Have you read the Chronicles of Narnia?

Some. I don't really like the books to be honest. I don't like how Lewis shoves the morals in your face. I prefer Tolkien, who was actually a great influence over Lewis.

10) Are you an extrovert or introvert?

A very freaky introvert. ; /

My questions:

1. Hardcover or paperback book?

2. Painting or Drawing?

3. Coke or Pepsi?

4. Tolkien or Lewis?

5. Musical or Play?

6. Awards or Tags?

7. Tea or Coffee?

8. Halloween or Thanksgiving?

9. Christmas or Easter?

10. Disney or Dreamworks?


Next is the "AG Hugs Award" from The Sunshine Dollies


Rules:
Answer the three questions given to you. 
Nominate two other AG bloggers.( Same nomination "terms" as above)
Let them know they've been nominated!

Do you still "play" with your dolls?

Not really. Pippin is always asking me to play with her and her dolls, so I guess at times.

How many dolls do you plan to get before you stop buying them?

Don't ask this, I can't answer truthfully. XD

Why do you love dolls?

It's fun to do their hair and I love photographing them. 

Lastly, The Meanderings of Me nominated me for the "Liebster Award."

a) Answer the eleven questions of the tagger.
 b) Share eleven facts about yourself
 c) Nominate up to eleven other bloggers(Same nominations "terms" as above.)
 d) Ask those nominees 11 new questions

I won't do the facts because this 31 day challenge is basically interrogating me. 

Questions:

1.) Tv show you liked that you wished hadn't been canceled? 

Don't have one.

2.) What is the last thing you watched?

The NeverEnding Story movie. Yay and No...

3.) What is the last thing you watched in theaters?

Cinderella 2015.

4.) What is your favorite song from a musical?

Ohhh I have too many, too many...

5.) Do you have a dream car? 

A horse of course.

6.) Favorite fruit?

Watermelon.

7.) Do you have any posters in your room? 

A Bilbo poster, and then a Marian Hossa poster. He's on the Blackhawks hockey team. Also two AG posters stuck on the back of my door so people can't see.

8.) What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

I make it a point to have my mind clear and not have songs drilling into my thoughts.

9.) What movie are/were you most excited to see that premiers in 2015? 

Hehehe the minion movie. ; )

10.) What book have you read and re-read the most?

Probably The Wizard of Oz.

11.) Favorite Olympic sport?

Gymnastics.

My questions:

1. What is your favorite kid's book?

2. Would you rather be locked in a room with Voldemort and no wand, or a Nazgul and no sword?

3. Pen or pencil?

4. What's your favorite time period?

5. Do you have a favorite movie?

6. What's your favorite color?

7. What's your favorite holiday?

8. Why is that holiday your favorite?

9. What is your favorite movie soundtrack to listen to?

10. What's your favorite breakfast food?

11. Favorite hot drink?


24. Describe your most embaressing moment. 
Sorry hunny, not on the internet. 

25. Describe your location.

I'm in my room which is a realm full of fandom stuff, books, and little sister mess. 

26. What's your favorite food?

TACOOSSSSSSS.

~~~

Have a nice day my dears. 










3 comments:

  1. I know nothing about ballet D: Anyways, congratz on the awards C:
    Also, this is Madi from the chatbox hehe
    ~Madi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Hi Madi From The Chat Box! : D
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com