As of Now~August Edition




I just had to use this as he's so cute. 


I've seen these posts on so many blogs and decided to start doing a monthly something or other.
This may either:
 a. update you on what I'm up to 
or 
b. confirm my insanity.

Reading: 

Yes, I read multiple books and once. Tremble in fear.

Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry


There is something so different about this series compared to other dystopian futuristic romance junk novels.  That's a genre. 
These books are truly sad.
Books rarely make me want to cry, movies rarely make me want to cry. 
I think it's a mark of a good book to make you cry within a paragraph. 

The Princess Bride by William Goldman


I'd watched the movie several times so I wanted to read the book. I finally got the motivation to actually place it on hold at the library.
It's definitely got me hooked. All the humor has me snorting in my chair to the Hobbits' disgust. 
I opted to skip the italicized commentary from Goldman due to language. But he said I could so there. 

Listening:

To too many songs to count.

I find little time to listen to music as much as I like to during the school year. It's hard for me to work to music with lyrics because of course I'll stop, ponder the lyrics, memorize them, and choreograph a music video all in one song. 

Making:

I've recently discovered a love of painting and right now I'm working on stationary so I don't have to go through the strife of making my mum get a card for all my friends with Summer birthdays. 

Is it strange gravestones are my prestige? Hehe, yes I had to make a Nightmare Before Christmas card. 



Wasting time:

Looking at dance pictures on Insta.

Improving:

On my balance and flexibility  in dance. 


Oh yeah I can totally do that...not. 


Working:

On cleaning and organizing my room. 


Trying to let the stuff go.

What are you up to this month? Let me know in the comments!








4 comments:

  1. I love the haters gonna hate gif.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea for a post, keep it up! So original!

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...Is Princess Bride good? I may have to pick it up at the library the next time I go. :D
    ~Mads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It definitely has considerable bad language(to me anyway) but if you get past that it's awesome.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com