Interview with Nabila


'Lo,

Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl asked to trade interviews a while back, and we finally got around to doing it! Enjoy, and remember to check her blog.



Tell us a bit about yourself. What brought you to the blogging world?  Well I'm Nabila a ten year old girl. I started blogging because I saw some of my family and friends dong it. I had been thinking for a while that i needed somewhere to write so this was perfect.

On a perfect day, what would you do? I would probably sit outside with a nice fall breeze and talk with my friends and family. 

What is your favorite thing to do when you're down? My favorite thing to do when I am down is get a cold glass of water and play a game with my sister or talk with my friend because that always makes me laugh.

Any siblings? Yes I have 2 obnoxious sisters.

What kind of blogs do you read the most? I usually read review blogs to get ideas, lifestyle blogs, fashion blogs, and DIY blogs. Those are my favorite but I will pretty much read anything if it is good.

Do you prefer writing with pen or pencil? (random) I prefer writing with a pencil because I can erase all of those way too common mistakes that I do.

What is your dream location to settle down in? My dream location would probably a a semi big villa cottage right outside of Paris. I would love that because then I could go into Paris whenever I wanted but it would not be so expensive to live.

What is your favorite color? Any reason why? My favorite color is either hot pink or black> I don't really have a reason I guess I just think it looks good.

If you could dedicate a whole day to blogging, what would you do? Let's assume you have all the tools you need such as a camera, props, and the like. I would probably have a massive photo shoot and in between I would go to some restaurants and stores and do reviews on them

What is your favorite subject in school? Least favorite? My favorite is either reading or math and I can't choose my least.

Thank you, Nabila! Your answers were very interesting!

Have a nice day everyone and look out for a rather large post tomorrow. 


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com