Interview with O Williams


'Lo,

                    I had the awesome chance to exchange interviews with  O Williams from
 Life as a Young Lady. O's posts are not only interesting,  but relatable and she's not afraid to share her opinions. Also, did I mention she has the best taste in books and music? Well she does.

Now, onto the interview!








1. Why did you start your blog? Is it all you hoped for? I started my blog as an eight grade school assignment, and now that I'm here it is way more that I could've even imagined! I mean I've got super sweet followers who are actually interested in what I have to say, and comment and recommend my blog and can relate to me...I really love it! Who would've thought that that brooding 13-year-old from two years ago could suddenly turn into this? I'm amazed at what God's done for me and, in turn, for my blog.

That is pretty amazing!

2. What do you hope you will improve on this Summer? My summer's actually starting to come to a close *gentle crying* but I do want to practice my driving more. I recently got my learner's permit (HOLLA) and I'm super excited to put it to use. 

Ugh tell me about it...only a few more weeks until school. Congrats on the permit!

3. A common but essential question-what are your favorite books? The Bible of course, The Hunger Games series as a whole, all of the installments in The Chronicles of Narnia, everything in The Series of Unfortunate Events (so excited for the Netflix series whoop)and Les Miserables (read as a school assignment and it actually turned out to be a really good book).

Those sound like good books! Wait...there's gonna be a Netflix series for Unfortunate Events? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS. 

4. What are your favorite T.V. shows? Oh, man, I could go on for a long time about those. But I'll just try to list the names without going on a long fangirl speech: Psych ("I've heard it both ways"), Criminal Minds ("wheels up in thirty" oh and by the way Matthew Gray Gubler is bae okay? okay.), The Big Bang Theory ("you're in my spot"), The Office ("that's what she said"), and Parks and Recreation ("there is no sadness that breakfast food can't solve")

BRAVO.

5. What would you like to do "when you grow up?" I'd really love to be a screenwriter, and to basically write, produce, and direct my own studio film.

Wow, that's awesome. 

6. You've found a travel machine and can travel into your favorite book! Here's the catch--you need to help the protagonist overcome the foe before you can have fun with them. Which book will you travel to? Frog and Toad, probably. Their books taught us that our worst enemy is usually ourselves--and our too-large appetites. I don't know exactly how I'd defeat the foe but I'd do it and then chill and eat cookies with them.

Well said. Personally hanging out with frogs the size of me(assuming I probably would be shrunk) scares me. Leetle frogses are scary in their own froggy way. 

7. What is your favorite Summer memory? This summer? I think sleeping over at my friends and hanging out with her and just being weird together haha

Sounds good! I excel at being weird. 

8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? To sleep, probably.

ZZZZZ...wait where were we? Oh. 

9. Coke or Pepsi? Neither; my family doesn't drink anything with caffeine in it. If I drank caffeine I'd probably literally bounce off the walls. 

*looks at coffee* Lucky. 

10. What is your favorite blog for inspiration? I love Eve of WomanhoodThe Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life, and A BLOOMING ACHE for photography inspo and Autumn's Readings & WritingsSelf KnownThe Reid Who WritesWords Passing You By, and Unadorned Gifts for writing inspo.

I'll have to check some of those out! The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life is hilarious and awesome. : )

11. What is your favorite blog for a laugh? Empty Boxes and Random Rants by Rcubed always have me near tears laughing.

I enjoy Empty Boxes, and will have to check out the other one. 

12. Writing or drawing? I feel like drawing is much cooler and more useful, but I'm better at writing. So...writing? I think?

I'd like to say I'm a good artist but honestly I can only write. 

13. What book character are you most like? Why? Is there a book character that just wants to stay home and go to sleep and eat junk food and watch Netflix? Because that's me.

Y'know I'm sure we could find you one. XD

14. What's your most memorable present? I remember either my 7th or 8th birthday and I walked into my room one day and found that my mom had gotten me a Didj--which is like a beginner handheld video game for kids. And I was sooo excited and I remember playing that thing all the time and she got one for my friend too so we would play our little games together. That was a really cool present.

That's so cool. ; )

15. What's your favorite holiday? Why? My birthday! And also Fourth of July (which is literally right before my birthday). And Thanksgiving. Wait...I was supposed to pick one?


I feel your pain. I have about 5 favorite holidays, but Halloween and Christmas are my top two. 

Thank you so much, O! 


Have a nice day everyone.





6 comments:

  1. This girl watches Psych? Now don't be a rabid porcupine, are you serious?
    I must go investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I saw David Tennant and knew this was going to be a good post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful interview. Olivia and you are both so amazing!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  4. "Common but essential question"- love it! ;-)
    also thanks for giving me nightmares over that creepy ending gif. Gee o_O (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome my dear. ; )
      Kidding.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com