'Lo!


Hey guys,

I'll be counting up the points and handing out "prizes" at the end of the day. I think I've gotten everyone, but Team Hippogriff has very few active people. Am I missing anyone on Team Hippogriff?


If you have any concerns or questions, now is the time to submit them.

Eeks I start school tomorrow. This year I'm doing Intro to Physics and Chemistry, Theology, Ancient Greek History, and Latin online! I hope to homeschooled for all of high school, but we'll see. I probably won't have time to post as much, so maybe for the first few weeks of school I'll do a wrap up or review of the week. Again, we'll see. 

8 comments:

  1. All those courses sound awesome! I'm taking Adv. English, German, Ceramics, Digital Animation, Adv. Geometry, Adv. Biology, and Religion. Best of luck to you, love!!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I homeschool, too! It's wonderful. :)

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kathryn, I'm looking forward to the results!

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot the last assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word I completely forgot about this. I turned out to be busier this week than I thought I would be. (Two babysitting jobs, an overnighter, visit from family, etc.) and just never did it. I'm sorry!

    I was from Team Hippogriff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, we can be busy!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  6. I have A day and B day at my school. This is my schedule:

    A day: Computer-Study hall-PreAP Math-PreAP English-Choir
    B day: PreAP Reading-Study Hall,-P.E, Science,-World Culture

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been "active" on the Hippogriff team, correct? I did every challenge, and all the bonuses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com