Weird Things I Do #1

'Lo,

So I was thinking of new post ideas and came up with this one. Hopefully it will be relatable, funny and amusing for you. ; ) 
Do you do anything weird?(well yes you do, but protocol.) Share it below!

~~~~

1. I daydream in the weirdest places. Alot.

One time I was in dance class imagining something and when I "woke up" my teacher was calling my name several times quite urgently.



2. When I get discouraged or sad, I write about it. Every time.

Sometimes I open up seven blogger drafts just to let off steam. Other times I sit alone and mentally write something in my head.


...so if you ever see a fiery blog post addressing topics that you don't discuss over coffee...

3. I cannot go to sleep in a messy room or in a messy bed. 

I have to clean it before I go to bed no matter how tired I am.


JUST LOOK AT ALL THE MESS. 


4. I cannot stand leftovers.

Really, if it's been put away in the refrigerator I won't eat it unless forced. And even then I might skip the meal. Dreadfully sorry mum but...


5. I need to have my hair neat and fresh and matching clothes on at all times. Even when I'm sick and in bed. 


Who knows what could happen. 

So yes, I do have my erm...quirks. 

Have a nice day!








11 comments:

  1. LOL cool blog post idea

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post idea!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I can totally relate to #3 and #5. I'm a total neat freak, I can't stand it when something is messy.

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally do #1. :)
    ~Mads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post! I do a ton of crazy things, but probably my biggest thing is whenever I see a bug, I bolt! Or if it's a spider, I point at it and call to whoever is near by.;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute post idea and i totally relate to you :) daydreamers we are ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, yes. These are so relatable <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post and some excellent GIF use. Especially loving Hades. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Hercules(and think Hades is a bit misunderstood.)
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. You may not have noticed this, but Hercules is one of my all time favorites. :)

      Delete
  9. OH I LOVE THIS! YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSS!
    I relate to numbers: 1,3, 4, and 5.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com