As of Now~September Edtion

'Lo

It is that time again. The time where I scare you and update you all at once while throwing random tidbits in as well. You're welcome. 



Reading:

I'm currently reading The Illiad and The Histories for school. Now I actually like history, so this isn't altogether a chore. XD




I'm not going to go into a whole review since you'd probably get bored, but I'm glad I'm reading some Ancient Greek literature even if it's a bit dry at times.



Listening:

I'm really restraining myself from listening to Christmas music. Must. Wait. 'Till. November. 


So instead I'm listening to the still gratifying usual.

Making:

Trouble.

Okay, okay, I've been drawing and I made one of those fleece tie blankets. I've never done one until now but they're really addicting...

Wasting Time:

Playing the piano when I should be doing my schoolwork. I really need to work on this. 



Improving:

On my photography. I'm trying to make my images clearer and more creative. 
Hopefully I'll have new pics to show you next week.

Working:

On my dance skills again. I start ballet today and I have some goals I want to complete before the new year. Oh goals. How pure in intention thou art yet thy ending is not satisfactory. 
But I' m really excited to be back in the studio and with my friends.


~~~

What are you guys going to dress up as for Halloween? I'm no going trick-or-treating but I'll hand out candy in  costume.(I can always bribe The Hobbits to give me candy, the sweet little things will do ANYTHING for their big sister. *dry cough*) . I'm debating between Alice in Wonderland, Luna Lovegood, or Primrose Everdeen. What do you think?
Last year I was Elsa. That was interesting.
There were lots of little 5 year old Elsas with those fake Elsa tutu costumes.
BUT NOOOO I WAS AUTHENTIC. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A WIG. 
Except the cold really did bother me anyway. 















21 comments:

  1. Hopefully I'll dress up as Yeomen Janice Rand from Star Trek TOS. I'm trying to convince my mom to sew me my red dress. xP

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that would be cool!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Oooh, definitely Luna or Alice! (and obviously not Prim because she's dead so that would just be awkward xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I look more like the book Luna then the movie Luna. Maybe I'll be the book Luna!
      Don't remind me Claire, don't remind me.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. This is cool also I think you could be a cool promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for Alice!
    Your update posts are so much cooler than mine. XD I'm loving all those magnificent gifs!
    I took a quiz to see what Hogwarts house I'd be in. I was EXTREMELY surprised to find I was in Ravenclaw. I would have NEVER guessed that! If you went up to me before and asked what I'd thought, I'd say, "Probably Hufflepuff, though I'd hope for Gryffindor, but definitely not Ravenclaw or Slytherin." I am SO surprised!!!! We would be in the same house. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours are awesome! Ooh, welcome my fellow Ravenclaw. You'll meet lots of awesome Ravenclaws before the series is done!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  6. I love these posts! I don't really do anything for Halloween, but I want to dress up as a peasant with my best friend this year. I don't know if it's gonna work out though.;) Ooh! Alice in Wonderland is cool! I would do that one!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  7. I vote Luna.
    That Peanuts gif is my new fave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite mesmorizing I must say.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  8. Alice in Wonderland sounds like a great idea. Now I kind of want to dress up as her . . . :).
    Are you reading The Histories by Herodotus? Last year I had to read that for school in just two months. I'm afraid I did not care for it, and many others in the class agreed . . . but it was kind of interesting, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you totally should! If you do you'll have to send me a picture.
      I am reading The Histories by Herodotus. It's not my favorite due to it's length and certain rough points, but I think it's a good experience. :)
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  9. Ooooooooh I love Alice! =D I'm being the 11th Doctor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's so cool! ! I love 11.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks for your imput!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  11. I might be Hermione granger (I wouldn't even need to wear a wig as my hear is already a bit bushy :) or an anime wolf girl.
    You should be either Alice or Luna!
    I too am trouble not listening to Christmas music, so my brother sent me the 'full-metal alchemist soundtrack to bide the time, which I love!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds awesome!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  12. I'm so with you on the music, I can literally NOT wait for Christmas...
    Like last year I really didn't care that much...but I'm like a super energized bunny waiting for it now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com