Favorite Movie Dresses


'Lo,

In reality, I really hate wearing dresses unless it's for a formal occasion or church.
Just...ew. They put me in a bad mood. You can't ride your bike, dance, or do the splits. 

But, if say I was in an epic action movie or romantic medieval thriller I'd definitely slip a dress on if it was to the Kathryn Standard of Dress Acceptance.
BTW, the following aren't very functional for ease of privy use but, with good fashion comes great sacrifice. So let us begin.


Leia Organa


When I was little I was obsessed with Leia. I really like this simple dress, and it looks comfortable. 
But...how does she manage to keep that white dress clean after she lands in that dumpster? Does it have magical cleaning abilities? GIMME.

Maid Marian


Okay let me admit, these aren't totally time period accurate. But they're PRETTY.
I'd wear  all of Maid Marian's outfits.
Ooh and I hope Errol Flynn  comes with that....

#oldactorsforever
#spunkyblondesfordawin

Buttercup


(Sorry I couldn't find a good picture. Grrr.)

After reading the book I'm totally nuts about The Princess Bride. Funny thing is, I don't really like any of Buttercup's dresses except this one. 

Fleur Weasley


I  like Fleur's style.


If I ever got married(which wouldn't happen because I would totally lose patience 5 minutes after the wedding) THIS WOULD BE MY DRESS. Or the one below I guess.

Ella


All  the dresses in Cinderella 2015 are amazing. 


(Ella reminds me of Pippin in this picture.)


Twirly.

Eowyn of Rohan


I like dark forest green for dresses like these. I'd like to do an Eowyn cosplay, because out of all the LOTR characters I think I look most like her. And she's awesome...like me! Kidding. ; )


Alice

Purdy.


This is a dress I own that is Alice in Wonderland like. It's one of my favorites! 







~

What are some of your favorite movie dresses? Leave a comment below!
Have a nice weekend. 







9 comments:

  1. I ADORE ÉOWYN'S DRESSES OH MY GOSH.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I AM NO MAN. But I do wear epic clothing in case you were wondering."
      -Eowyn

      Delete
  2. All of them are so pretty! I really like the dresses from the Anne of Green Gables movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I really like those too. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Those are some awesome dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of Eowyn's dresses, and also the dress that Leia wears when she's with the Ewoks.
    I recently finished reading The Princess Bride, and look forward to being able to watch the movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I am completely and totally obsessed with Sarah's ballgown from Labyrinth (the Jim Henson movie.) JUST LOOK AT IT SO POOFY AAAACK

    http://www.davonnajuroe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Sarah-Ball-Gown-Labyrinth.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ella's dresses! Especially the one she wears on the horse. Fleur's wedding dress is so pretty too! I've never really paid much attention to it until now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS!! Nice job, love the post;)
    ~Abby
    http://abbyandthepens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com