Letter to the Pointing Finger


   It's the feeling we experience in breathless dreams-ones you wake up panting from, drenched with salty sweat. The feeling that nobody believes you.
Sleep conflates the scene, yet you can feel it with all senses. You have to tell someone something, something that is about to burst from inside, but they do not believe. Then the end comes.
This is my life, this disbelief. No, I've never told a lie in all my days, but my life, seemingly insouciance to the vague eyes that brushes from me to the next person, is a horror story in a world that feigns a fairy tale.
On this frail scrap of paper that miraculously appeared before my strained eyes, I write this, in the hopes you will use it.  I only have one more thing to say.
I hope you look into your fellow man's eyes before declaring them an animal's. 






~~~

This started out as something totally different, but it evolved into this.
So many times in my history exploration, I have seen silly and rash mistakes that turn into serious regrets. 
Let me know your thoughts on this accidental writing piece and have a nice day!






7 comments:

  1. I love this! The language is so rich and vivid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. I agree with Ellie!
      You have a wonderful and prosperous vocabulary.
      (Did I use the word prosperous correctly? I'm trying to expand my own vocab at the moment.)

      Delete
  2. Hmm...
    This was actually about several things, to me.
    You are so inspirational, Kathryn.
    My best motivational speech is, "Umm... Good umm... Luck!"
    Not very inspiring is it?
    But you...
    You're amazing! A single sentence that you type could encourage the world to do amazing things. You should use your talent some day in your career.
    It is truly wonderous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thank you so much for your kind words! I really never knew the effect words could have on people. I can bring myself to tears, and I can also rise people to anger. I am fortune to be able to share my attempts with all of you on my journey to knowing words and stories better. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Wow that just sounded so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com