Liebster Award

Lo there!

The amazing Felicity Helen nominated me for The Liebster Award. Thanks so much!


The Rules:


Answer the eleven questions of the tagger
Share eleven facts about yourself
Nominate up to eleven other bloggers
Ask those nominees eleven new questions

Eeks. I am terrible of thinking up new facts that I havn't said before. I'll try my best.

1. I despise tomatoes bananas, and milk.
2. I actually do not like the Percy Jackson series(though my brother is obsessed.)
3. I only like books one and two in The Hunger Games for that matter as well.
4. Christmas and Halloween are my favorite holidays, I couldn't pick between them.
5. "When I grow up" I want to have a themed house. For instance a Harry Potter room, a fairy room...
6. My birthday was two days ago and I turned...14...: / I wonder how it will be compared to 13. 
7. If I could dye my hair I'd dye it light blue.
8. I don't have a phone. I have an iPod and use it for what I would use a phone for-texting and music! The camera is crud though. 
9. I love tea. My favorites are Earl Grey, Peach, and this amazing licorice tasting one called Throat Coat. 
10. I live in Chicago, and it's an amazing city, but sometimes the tourists irk me. My favorite places to go are The Bean, Millenium Park, annnnddd AMERICAN GIRL PLACE CHICAGO. I also hope I can dance for Joffrey, Chicago so I can stay here.
11. Those weren't too bad. 

1. Favourite band/singer?

 I have tons of favorite bands....and I don't really have a favorite singer. I guess I'll say I like Taylor Swift's old songs, before she went pop *shudders* 
Like dude, is it necessary to use God's name in vain in almost all your songs that have a good beat? And life isn't all about boys y'know. 

2. Favourite book/book series?

Harry Potter is and always will be my favorite book series. As for favorite book...ugh I can't say just one. Go read my profile!

3. Favourite season of the year?

 Fall, and Summer. 

4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Right now? England. 

5. If you could have any accent, what accent would you want?

British. Or Irish!

6. Are there any languages you want to learn?

Gaelic and French. 

7. How long have you been blogging for?

Since June 17th 2014!

8. Favourite GIF? (If you have a favourite ;) )

I love GIFs and don't have a favorite. 
STICK THEM IN THE POSTS STICK THEM IN THE POSTS. 

9. Favourite movie and/or TV show?

Favorite movies:

The Harry Potter movies
Pride and Prejudice 2005
Frozen. (I don't care okay, so scram)
The Nightmare Before Christmas

10. What is your dream job?

An actress or a ballerina. 

11. What was the first fandom you joined? (If you are in any)

I'd say I am quite dedicated to Harry Potter, The Nighmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Doctor Who.

Some of those wouldn't be considered "big fandoms".

I nominate:

Anyone who hasn't gotten this, and if you want to do it again, comment what you liked most about Summer.

Answer Felicity's questions as I don't have any fresh and new ones for you as of now.

Have a nice day!



15 comments:

  1. I love the Harry potter books as well! BTW-the Hogwarts express leaves for Hogwarts today, make sure you don't miss it! :) jk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear I didn't get my letter! And I'm too old to start now, I fear.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. I don't like bananas either. (I knew I wasn't the only one!)

    Tea is, and always will be, amazing.

    Great post!
    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOWN WITH DA BANANNAS.
      It really is awesome.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your answers! French is such a cool language! I know a little bit of it, but I hope to be able to speak it a lot better later on in life! My main focus for languages is German right now!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh German sounds awesome! My dad can speak a fair amount of German.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  4. I will totally do this!

    ~Nabila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude I sooo agree on the Taylor Swift thing; like finally someone I can relate too! I like listening to Mean, You Belong With Me, and Safe and Sound, but I just can't do 2012+ Taylor Swift. And the God's name thing bothers me too; so many artists do that now (Beyoncé, Panic! At the Disco, etc.) and I just grrrrrr! Really gets on my nerves.

    Loved this post, and I would definitely do the open tag thing if I weren't so bogged down with schoolwork right now.

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, as much as I like the tunes I have to mute a lot of stuff. Just ended up deleting those songs from my iPod.
      Okay, no problemo!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  6. This was a cool tag, you know you can be an actress and a ballerina!!

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, you're right, but right now I'm leaning toward dance. I'd like to act but some of the dresses you have to wear are downright innapropriate!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha. Anyway I made you a Caroline button! It's in my BCA Button Shop page :)

      Delete
    3. Ooh thank you so much! I'll be sure to put it on my blog September 20th.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  7. I don't have a favourite gif either! There are just too many to choose from.

    Loved this! Sorry it took me so long to read, I've been super busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com