The Bedtime Book Tag

'Lo


I found this tag on a blog, and I thought it corresponded well with my blog's title/theme...

1. A BOOK THAT KEPT YOU UP ALL NIGHT.


The Hunger Games. I remember being so desperate to continue that I read by iPod light*. Doesn't that sound dreamy? 

*Pippin was asleep and I was flashlightless.

 2. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU SCARED TO SLEEP.


Coraline. I love this book but I remember the first night after I finished it I made sure none of my limps were sticking out of bed. 


3. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU GO TO SLEEP.


I was reading Little Women and I fell asleep. Not because it was boring, but I was just super tired and it was like 3 a.m.


4. A BOOK THAT LEFT YOU TOSSING AND TURNING ALL NIGHT IN ANTICIPATION OF ITS RELEASE.


Believe it or not, this has never happened. Most of my favorite authors are dead. gosh that sounded so wrong.


5. A BOOK THAT HAS YOUR DREAM BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND


WAIT I CAN ONLY PICK ONE?!?! #cruel

I'm going to go off the top of my head and say Cedric Diggory. He's just super polite and chivalrous by the sounds of him and he sets a good example. No, I don't like goody goods(that's what most people get the impression of when they read about Cedric), I just like guys that aren't afraid to act like a gentlemen, even if it gets them that reputation.

6. A BOOK THAT WOULD BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE TO LIVE IN.
There are several books I wouldn't want to live in and that's fer sure. 

7. A BOOK THAT REMINDS YOU OF NIGHT TIME.

Something Wicked This Way Comes. This book is awesome, I totally recommend it if you like horror/fantasy/complex characters. It does have a considerable amount of swearing/language so if you are bothered by that stuff...you've been warned. 

8. A BOOK THAT HAD A NIGHTMARISH CLIFFHANGER.


Sorcerer of the North. Like seriously there's creepy stone seduction and people going cuckoo and old Johnny Flanagan decides to pull a fast on on us. Gee thanks. <btw this is book 5 in The Ranger's Apprentice>

9. A BOOK YOU ACTUALLY DREAMED ABOUT. 

I've had tons of bookish dreams but I'm going to go with the most recent one. I had this weird twisted dream where I somehow fell into The Other Mother's clutches along with two other girls. I remember I got up to quietly escape and then came back to get the other girls because I somehow forgot(IT'S THE WAY OF DREAMS) and then The Other Mother asked me what I was doing and then I said "getting a drink of water." Then I proceeded to pretend to sleep and woke up to our clock chiming midnight. I was officially freaked and couldn't go to bed for about 2 hours. Dreams are weird and make no sense yet they are awesome and amazing. 

10. A BOOK MONSTER YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO FIND UNDER YOUR BED.


Uhhh...like what makes something a book monster? Like is it be half human, abnormally large etc.? I'm going to go with Shelob from The Two Towers because I hate spiders, and when you enlarge them to big-enough-to-eat-orc-burgers you'll find Kathryn has left the vicinity in a bit of a rush. 

I TAG:

Anyone who likes to read before bed.


Cheerio!





13 comments:

  1. I shall consider myself tagged,
    for this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was exactly the same for The Hunger Games. I decided to start it at about 10 pm. I read it until 1 am. I literally just sat on my couch, reading.
    Coraline was SO CREEPY when I read it. (I think I was, like 7)
    Well, idk if this counts, but this afternoon I was reading Anne Frank because I have to for English when I fell asleep into a nap.
    I like this tag.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You should go ahead and do it if you like.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Hey Kathryn! Yesterday I thought about doing a dance chat with you, we could talk about dance life, ballet EVERYTHING! Then I'll publish it and put it on my blog. So I guess it would sorta be an interview...Kinda...Not really....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be really fun!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  4. This tag looks like so fun! I don't know if I'd consider myself the person to like to read before bed!;) I've done it before and I think I like it, but it really depends on the book!;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought it out and I do like to read before bed, I just don't do it every night.;) I shalt considereth myself tagged....eth!;D
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. I can't wait-eth!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  5. Anonymous9/28/2015

    I love this! I have a quick question: Where can I find you on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can find me @Giselle Hawthorne.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com