As of Now~October Edition

Lo

It is that time again. The time where I scare you and update you all at once while throwing random tidbits in as well. You're welcome. 

P.S. Since this is October,  all gifs are from TNBC!

Reading:

School stuff. Yuck. 
I'm hoping to read through Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, seeing the movies will come out fairly soon...
I got FBaWtFT(what?) recently, but have just been so busy I haven't gotten the chance to read.


Exaggeration but still.

Listening:

To Coldplay. My bro has to memorize some of the music for his upcoming show, so this is an excuse for me to listen to it.


When Kathryn jams, it's cool

(No I'm kidding, it's actually quite frightening.)

Making:

Dancer drawings! It's a bit difficult to draw all the different poses, but I'm enjoying it. Maybe I'll share my most recent one, because it has a story to go with it...


Is that a ballerina or meatloaf?

Wasting Time:

My procrastination skills are amazing. 'Nuff said.


Improving:

On my time management skills.


Ahhh time to do science-OHHHH IS THAT PINTEREST????

Enjoying: 

(Hey new category because the last few ones were too similar.)

Coffee with milk and caramel syrup, cool weather, and the Halloween decorations.


~~~

So as you may have gathered, I am pumped for Halloween! I am also very nervous because of midterm exams...
Eeks.

Have a lovely day!



















5 comments:

  1. COFFE WITH CARAMEL SYRUP SOUNDS EPIC.
    I have heard of this Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them. It's a Harry Potter thing, right? What's it about?
    Ooh, please post your drawings! I'd love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's basically a small dictionary of magical creatures, and it has funny notes in it from Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I like books like that, so even though it's not very detailed and it doesn't have a story, I find it amusing. And I want to be able say I read all three of the extra books J.K. Rowling put out for Harry Potter's school books. : D
      I might post one of my drawings with a poem. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. I love looking at halloween decor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! I love these!:) I've been doing some sketchings of dancers (ballet!;)) lately too, but I probably am drawing really unrealistic poses because I don't know better!;) I hope your midterms go well!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! AND THE GIFS ARE JUST GOALS GURL!

    And I am the BEST at procrastinating! oops

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com