Black and Grey Ballerina


~*~


She dances with perfect precision it seems.
To the shallow eye that does see.
Her face with a set smile gleams.
She skips, points, around comes her knee.
I watch the stage, but it does not sing.
I don't really understand the whole thing.
I'm rather positive you have seen her.
Seen her, the Black and Grey Ballerina.

~*~

This is a small poem to go along with my amateur sketch-it may or not makes sense to you, but I hope you enjoyed! I drew this one a bit different style-it's irregular, whimsical, and a bit macabre. I like drawings like that. 

(I apologize for the not so great image quality.)

Have a great day!






8 comments:

  1. I lOvE tHiS sO mUcH kAtHrYn.
    The last line is so eerie and haunting and gorgeous <3 and I love slightly creepy, macabre things too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you m'dear. : )
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Ooh! It's pretty! I love the style you drew it in.
    The poem is even better! Your description of the ballerina was wondrous, magical!
    If you ever want to learn more about drawing and art, go to Art Ala Carte on YouTube. She makes art tutorials that are very, very helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tenley! I'll check out that channel.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Rukiya!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com