DIY Cat Ears

'Lo! 
Today I'm going to be showing you how I made some cat ears for my cat costume(don't worry I'm still being Luna Lovegood, this is just for ballet class!)




*this is my first diy and I am not gifted with the art of crafting, so please excuse any imperfections*

Materials:


•Black felt
•Pink felt
•Fabric scissors
•Hot glue gun
•Headband
(mine was a cheap one covered with fabric, but the fabric got gross so I took it off.)

Step One:


Cover your headband with a strip of black felt.  You can trim off any uneven ends later.

Step Two:


Cut two triangles of felt, one bigger black one, and a smaller pink one. It's up to you how big you want the ears to be.

Step Three:


Glue the ears onto the headband, gluing front and back so that they stay upright. It looks a little messy now, but you'll clean it up in  bit!

Step Four:

Trim any uneven pieces off the headband and ears, gluing anything that needs extra fastening.

Step Five:

Walk the CATwalk!

(Ow that was really bad, sorry.)

~

I'll show you the full costume tomorrow!

Have a nice day.





3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com