Harry Potter Tag

'Lo,

YAYYYY IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND.
Well I have tons of homework to do this weekend but-
IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND.

I found this Harry Potter tag and thought it would be fun to do. Just a quick notice, there are some spoilers. 


1) Favorite book?

The Half-Blood Prince. It was the one which almost made me cry.
That's a big thing when it comes to books.

 2) Least favorite book?

The Deathly Hallows. It was just kind of a boring and fudged way to end the series.


Most likely.
3) Favorite movie?

I'd say Deathly Hallows both parts. Kinda ironic, huh?

4) Least favourite movie?

I dunno...I have not seen the 5th and 6th. I am watching them out of order. It's rather fun. 

5) Favourite quote?

There are too many.

Here's one.

I could do a whole post on this picture but I shall restrain myself.

6) Favorite Weasley?

I think you're just kinda...mental if you have a favorite.

7) Favourite female character?

Luna Lovegood.




8) Favorite villain.

Voldemort. 


 9) Favorite male character?

....er

Snape.

 
10) Favorite professor?

Professer Mcgonagall. I pictured her as a stern lady in her 40s with dark brown hair while reading the books, but she isn't bad in the movies. 

11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?

Listen to Lockhart. 





12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?

An elated Bellatrix.




 
13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?

Hogwarts Express!

14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?

Ew to both....

 
15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?

Ride a firebolt.

 
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?

Sirius Black. I pictured him as a dark haired man in his 30s, very lively and with a mordant sense of humor. 

17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?

The Deathly Hallows, both parts.

 18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?


They were both brilliant.

19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?

I wanted them to elaborate on the characters more. Krum, Percy Weasley, and loads others didn't get enough attention. 

20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?

The fourth.

21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?

Ravenclaw.

22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?

I'm not on Pottermore, but I'm a Ravenclaw with a touch of Gryffindor. Comment below if you think I'd fit another house better!

23) Which class would be your favourite?

Defense Against the Dark Arts.

 
24) Which spell do you think is the most useful?

Accio---. I could grab my book off my bed without climbing down my bunk bed ladder.




 
25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?

Ginny.

She was ruined in the movies in my opinion though. 

26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?

The Invisibilty Cloak. How awesome would it be to sneak into the kitchen at midnight and eat chocolate? Very much awesome.

 
27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?

Maybe a little less romance in the last few books.



LESS MUSH MORE GRED AND FORGE 


 
28) Favourite Marauder?

Remus!

 
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?

One?!?!
Honestly?
Dumbledore.



C'mon just one? You sure?


30) Hallows or Horcruxes?

I don't agree with the idea of Horcruxes, and if they hadn't been portrayed as evil in the books, I would have had to say no to Harry Potter. So Hallows. 

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

Have a nice day.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun and I love all the memes! yes to less mush and more Gred and Forge!!!!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Morgan!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. This looks like so much fun! So it's okay if I tag myself? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas, I've never read Harry Potter :C
    ~Mads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! I agree with how different Sirius black looked in the movie, he was one of my favorites. And not what I expected him to look :) Um..So I'm gonna tag myself..if you don't mind :)XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of the Harry otter books, and don't really plan to, but I enjoyed the post!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com