Tea and a Read~October


'Lo!

If you've been reading this blog for any long period of time, you'll know Kathryn is a sucker for anything scary or creepy. So naturally, she's reading something unsettling in honor of October. 



Reading: A few years ago I got this Barnes and Noble collection of  Robert Louis Stevenson's scary stories from Half-Price Books.

It's a bit beat up as you can see. 

These are the stories included! I love Stevenson's writing style, it's so rich and dramatic.  

Drinking: This tea doesn't really match this month's theme(wow Kathryn, it's a bear wearing a nighty), but I really have been liking this tea. It's great for the sore throat and stuffiness I've been experiencing due to a cold. 


Sleepytime is a good tea for add-ins. I've added honey and white grape juice so far(not together of course!) I think lemon would be nice as well. 

Bonus pic of Sally:




Show me your tea and a read! Leave a link to your post below.

Have a wonderful day!



6 comments:

  1. Hi, Kathryn!
    I was wondering if it would be okay with you if I did this too on my blog as a permanent thing.:) Of course I will give you the credit for the idea.:) And it'll be different because sometimes I'll show what I'm reading and sometimes I'll show what I'm drawing or writing.:) I just wanted to get permission and make sure it's okay with you!:)
    I love this post! I like the sleepy teas too!;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I actually want to form a link up in the future, I just havn't found a good way to do it yet. I look forward to seeing your reads, teas, and stupendous drawings!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much!:) Ooh! What's a link up?:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
    3. Basically where you can insert the link to your post so that it shows up on the original Tea and a Read post.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    4. Oh, I see!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Your books looks REAALLLLLYYYYY interesting, just out of curiosity, do you want to be a dancer or ballet dancer?

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com