As of Now~November Edition


Reading:

Right now I am reading The Little White Horse. Because of the cover and title, I was reluctant to read it when my mom put it in my hands. The fact that it was J.K. Rowling's favorite book when she was little drew me in and I'm enjoying it so far!


Listening:

To Prokoviev's Cinderella. I danced Midnight in my golden youth and did not know much or care much about ballet back then. I actually didn't like this ballet to be honest because the music sounded "grouchy." Now I love it and it's bumping it's way up to "next to Nutcracker" status!

EXPECTATION:


REALITY:



*mutters* One day...one day....

I am also really restraining myself from listening to Christmas music too early... I think I'm going to purposely fail at that. 


Making:

I haven't been crafting  much due to time shortage, but I have been drawing when I have a spare moment. My most recent art pieces have been a watercolor of a bird and a mermaid which I haven't painted in yet.

Wasting Time:

Writing. I sometimes have five poems going at once when I should be doing my homework.
Hey. I'm an aspiring writer. 

Improving:

On control of my gangly appendages in ballet? Maybe?


Enjoying:
I've been really into Trader Joes' Pumpkin Chai Latte.
It really gives me a boost for my morning science classes.
I recommend it.
I mean the chai.
Not the science classes.

And that concludes my third As of Now! What have you been up to this month? Comment down below or leave a comment to your post! 




4 comments:

  1. DUUUUUDE THAT EXPECTATIONS/REALITY THING IS SO TRUEEEEE.
    Also the Eh......No. gif is my new favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sums up my opinion on a lot of things, that's for sure. XD
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. I just noticed the little note at the bottom of Life In The Saddle that you put, "Keep on shining Tenley. -Kathryn" That was so sweet! :} Made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com