First Day of Advent

'Lo,

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving! I did, and I also really enjoyed my break. But alas, I have started school once more. *tears*

I decorated my room for Christmas yesterday(let me know if you'd like a post on that.) We also really went all out on the front of the house this year.


~~~

Let's chat in the comments! Tell me your favorite Christmas/Advent traditions.

Mine are...

  • On the sixth of December, St. Nicholas fills our stockings because it's the feast day of St. Nicholas.
  • My Grandma and I aways plan(very elaborately) what Christmas cookies we'll bake. It's a process, see?
  • I dress my dolls up and take a Christmas picture, but you'll see that on TBLD. No, that is not cheesy. How dare you suggest it.
  • My family lights our Advent wreath and reads an Advent themed book. 



I actually really like this picture.

6 comments:

  1. Usually my family does something advent themed and does prayers and gives to some kind of organization.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really cool.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Happy Advent, love! My family has a miniature wreath with candles we sit in the middle of our dinner table, and every night we light the candle(s) dictated by that week. Idk if everyone does that or it's just us though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Advent to you! That sounds like an Advent wreath.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Some of my favorite holiday traditions include:
    •Elf On The Shelf: Macy, our elf, is super fun and I love to see where she turns up every morning!
    •Dolls: I always dress my dolls up in Christmas dresses and do their hair, super fun!
    •Crafting: I love making cute little decorations like paper snowflakes and stuff like that.
    •Baking: Me and my mom always make tons of sweets in the month of December, cookies, brownies, cakes, mmmmm....

    My favorite of these traditions is probably Elf On The Shelf, a rather new thing for my family. This is our 2nd year. What is your favorite of your traditions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm...well I couldn't pick just one...oops.
      Your traditions sound great! I can't wait to see more of Macy.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com