Tea and a Read~November

'Lo,

I'm sorry this is up so late, November has been particularly busy! Luckily, I have a break from most of my subjects, so I am using this time to catch up on subjects I've fallen behind in as well as blogging and reading.


Reading: Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury. I love Bradbury's writing style, so I decided to give this book a try. It's very good so far! 


Drinking: Throat Coat! I found this tea two years ago and it's my favorite. It's sweet and comforting, and not just for when you have a sore throat! I like to over steep this tea, because it becomes more flavorful(in a good way.) 





Ahhh...how does that not sound awesome?

Because I could not think of any particular theme for this Tea and a Read, I added a bear and a toadstool. Problem fixed. 


In other news, on Saturday I got my pointe shoes. This was really important to me because I had waited several additional years to the usual age you get your pointe shoes, and because this is one of the most important aspects to being a professional dancer. As you can see by my technique, I have only had a short class as of yet. ;)


We can't cut our ribbons to size until we get the okay from our teachers. 

~

Show me what you're reading and drinking this month! Share the link to your blog post below.
Have a good day!





8 comments:

  1. Awesome Tea and Read! I love that picture of your new ballet shoes! Very elegant!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emma!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Kathryn you're a pointe YAYYYY!!! You're doing awesome. Wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn could I please have the link to your dance blog? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's pointed.blogspot.com
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. Sorry, typo! pointeit.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Thank you!! I'm soooo excited to see it :D

      Delete
    4. Wow it's amazing, could you make me an admin please? I'd really like to be a part of this blog! Also, I'll promote this in my post :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com