Weekly Articles

'Lo,

I can write fiction, poetry, and fantasy, but I'm not very good when it comes to writing papers for school or stating my ideas in the clear and concise way that is essential when writing one of those boring essays.  To help me with that, I'm going to start practicing on here. Don't worry though, it won't be boring! 
Comment below any topics you want me to write on using the following things I need to work on:

•Proper citation of sources.
•Clear thesis statement.
•The ability to state my reasons and back them up with hard facts.

The topics can be anything from a "book report" on a book I've read, my opinion on a controversial subject, or something as trivial as whether brownies or ice cream are better.(pssst brownieees.)
I'll work my way down the list of topics, so don't worry if your topic isn't the first one I write about.

Thank you!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.







4 comments:

  1. Darn right brownies are better. Ice cream isn't even in the same league.
    I like this idea! It's almost like a weekly column, but longer. Hmmmm you could write a book report on The Giver (that would be really interesting)! Or maybe why pencils are better than pens or pens are better than pencils. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try writing an essay on why brownies are better than icecream!
    That should be entertaining. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why brownies are better than ice cream would be hilarious! But I wanna know if you think cookies or donuts are better!;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good idea! How about which one is more fun to write Poems or Stories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com