10 Fictional Characters Who Are Boss


1. Sam Gamgee


Sam leaves his comfortable home, sticks by Frodo even when he's a jerk, and horror of horrors! encounters people...errr things...who don't like potatoes. This guy earns a pint. Or two.

2. Luna Lovegood


Luna doesn't care what others think and isn't afraid to be herself. I could definitely use some of her self-confidence. 


3. Anne Shirley


Anne is one of the most relatable characters I've ever seen. She has the best imagination and doesn't mind sharing it with you.

4. Coraline Jones


Coraline is smart and brave, and will do anything to save those whom she loves.

*I don't know if they changed her character in the movie, I'm just using a movie gif, because she's really cute in the movie*

5. Elizabeth Hale

Bonus: Mr. Thornten 
Elizabeth isn't one to mess with, she knows what she wants and will tell you politely, yet firmly.

6. Joe March


Joe will fiercely protect all she loves and will write a few killer stories while she's at it. 

7. Wesley


If the guy gets tortured for you, wears a black mask, and has a dry sense of witty humor, he's probably the one.

8. The Pevensies




Counting this sibling team as one because they all use their strengths to work together(most of the
 time.)

9. The Baudelaires


(Sorry, not using a movie gif. Klaus doesn't even have glasses.)

Another awesome sibling team. Violet, Klaus, and Sunny all have something they can use to help each other during...unfortunate events.

10. Sarah Crewe

Again, the movies were terrible. So here's a really cool book cover.

      Sarah demonstrates what a true princess is, but isn't stuck up about it. She has a brilliant imagination as well.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2. My favorite Christmas movie is White Christmas
I will also never be too old for Rudolph the Red- Nosed Reindeer. 




















13 comments:

  1. THE SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTSSSS

    I read the first and second book of that series, It's sooo good.

    XD mental Count Olaf, he's crazzzyyyyy.

    Awesome post Kathryn, LUV LUV LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? My siblings and I take great pleasure in drawing "Count Olaf Tattoos" on our ankles with black marker.
      Thanks, Rukiya!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. I actually tried to read the Series Of Unfortunate Events series, and didn't like it at all! I read about half of the first book and I just couldn't finish it, then again, I do have an odd taste when it comes to books.

      Delete
    3. I totally get that! I mean they ARE super depressing and a bit redundant. My personal favorite is The Reptile Room.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. I APPROVE THIS LIST WHOLEHEARTEDLY. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU FOR APPROVING THIS LIST WHOLEHEARTEDLY. =D
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. *scrolling through feed*
    *sees potatoes gif*
    *FANGIRL SCREECHES*
    Absolutely adore this post! Sam;s loyalty is amazing, and I love Luna and Anne's imaginations.
    ASDFGHJKL RICHARD ARMITAGE.
    I love Jo. My grandma and I would read Little Women together when I was little. I always loved Beth and she loved Jo, and we would read those characters' parts to each other in our best 19th-century voices. :)
    I love the Pevensies and Baudelaires!
    All in all, an excellent list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you m'dear! Your Little Women readings sound very fun. :)
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  4. No one's ever too old for Rudolph the rednose Reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW!! Dear, Sam. He's the greatest friend ever! Loyal to the end! *bawls* Sorry. I've been desperate to watch LOTR lately...
    HALE! THORNTON! PEVENSIES! JO! WESLEY! ANNE! YEEESSSS!!! You chose some quite amazing characters. *High fives you*
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for SAM!!!!!!!!! I love him! I know alot of these characters. We made a movie version of A Little Princess with fam and friends. I was Sara.

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com