As of Now~December Edition

Lo

It is that time again. The time where I scare you and update you all at once while throwing random tidbits in as well. You're welcome. 

Reading:

Not so interesting books that are over 100 years old. For school.

Hey at least I can say I read Homer before college.


*Kathryn screeches*

Listening:

To Christmas music! Now I can also listen to TNBC soundtrack and not get weird looks from my brothers.



Making: 

I have been making cards and doing watercolors like a madwoman. 

Ever since I've been little I've wanted to pick up Figaro and hug him. He and Dinah are tied for cutest Disney cats.
IT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.

Wasting Time:

Thinking up awesome ideas for stories I'll never finish.


This is a demonstration of my time running away from me. 

Improving:

On my note reading in piano. I have been playing by ear for years and am not the best at reading notes quickly. 


It's all fun and games until a nasty chord comes by.

Enjoying:

Tea. It's a lifesaver for sore throats and headaches.



~

Wull, I'm off to TARDIS myself  to that last gif. And do homework. Bye!
















6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn. Yes, I drink tea for headaches sometimes.yeah i'm composing a song on piano. i have the chords on a large poster and it's on the living room table and i refer to it. i'm kind of putting a song together now. it's fun.mostly i play guitar every day and sing, lyrics etc. i wish you the best.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to add that I experiment with notes in those chords and counterpoint but i'm not that good at it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really cool that you are composing your own song and frequently imerse yourself in music. That leads to much improvement! Thanks.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. LOL! This post was so fun! I always love hearing about what my fellow bloggers are up to, and you always do it so that it's a fun post, not just an update.:) Yes, Christmas is coming and I am actually listening to Christmas music right now! LOL! Got to get in the Christmas spirit!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emma! Deck the halls with boughs of holly...
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  4. This is fun post! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com