Farewell 2015

'Lo!

I just got back from Paris, and technically it was already midnight there, but I'm going to try and stay up till midnight here in Chicago. Wish me luck, because I don't know if I'll make it. Right now I'm just watching the Blackhawks game, unpacking, and drinking tea...

*snore*

Hem. Where were we.

HIGHLIGHTS OF 2015

+ I started highschool 
+ My biggest trips were to Marco Island, Florida and Paris, France
+ I got my pointe shoes
+ My favorite books that I read in 2015 were The Princess Bride, Coraline, The Half Blood Prince, and North and South.
+ I went to my first March for Life (Chicago)
+ I made this blog
+ I've learned a lot about friends, trust, and letting things go
+ I worked on cultivating my own personality rather than trying to fit in. 

This year has been pretty hard, with all the changes that have happened. It's been a good year though, because I feel that I have learned so much, in ways that I will remember. I made lots of good memories with friends and family as well. 

I hope you have a wonderful 2016!




A New Year

Like paper thin cloud that disintegrate with the slightest breath of wind
Time and change go hand in hand
Baby New Year rushes in, sending Old Year hobbling to his dark corner
A Shining, brilliant start, a rusty red middle, and a calm blue end
End of year sentiments overflow







4 comments:

  1. oh my gOODNESS YOU WENT TO PARIS HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS??? How was it? What was your favorite part? Did you eat in any little sidewalk cafes?
    Happy 2016, darling! :)

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes! I'll be doing a picture post very shortly explaining what I did.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. *gets overly excited* We're both in Chicago. we are literally both breathing the same air and enduring the same ever changing weather of this lovely city. its very rare I find someone from the blog world on here! this makes me very excited!
    so I followed you!
    yay!
    I love your blog and even though we just "met" I hope you had a great 2015 and that 2016 is even better!

    happy new year!

    princessfaithm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is so cool! I hope you have a great 2016!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com