mainstream


i want to imerse myself into the rushing stream that never stops.
i'm afraid the water will be too cold.
i call myself stupid for having such a foolish fear.
but fears cannot be conquered in a day.
every time i slip into the tide.
i feel as if i am drowning.
finally struggling out i crawl into bed.
my memories come back too soon.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A cool little poem sort of thing I wrote some time back, this is.
#yodaonthespot


9. I do not believe in Santa, yet I don't deny that faeries and aliens probably exist. Do not question my logic.

9. Elves. Because...



ELVES.

Speaking of elves, last year when The Battle of the Five Armies came out, I had a bad liking for Legolas.
It was very hilarious while it lasted. Except my friends thought I was nuts. They preferred the dwarves. 


Have a nice day.








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous poem! :) Beautiful imagery, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com