Tea and a Read~December

'Lo,

Ah...Christmas Break. The time when you can glug down copious amounts of tea and devour books at your leisure. 


Reading: Old favorites! At the beginning of December I like to haul all our Christmas books upstairs and bask in the cheeriness of books I've memorized yet still love.



This is my favorite version of A Christmas Carol. The illustrations are amazing.

Drinking: Candy Cane Green Tea from Trader Joes! This tea has a unique flavor that sets it apart from other minty teas, and I love the packaging. It even has a little narwhal on the inside! Half the time I only buy the tea for the packaging and don't even care what it tastes like. Oops?

Though this is a green tea, it is decaffeinated. Just a little FYI for you late night readers. 

~

What are your favorite holiday teas and reads? Let me know in the comments!




                                                   

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so pretty!
    I love reading old Christmas books - I always read A Christmas Carol. But mine just has the iconic, sketchy-looking illustrations. Yours are so pretty!
    Ooh, that tea sounds so good! I might have to see if I can pick it up :) I love any minty tea.

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! A Christmas Carol is one of my all time favorites, both the movie and the book. :)
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. For drinking this isn't a tea but I love drinking Hot Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE hot chocolate.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com