Q&A


1. Would you rather read minds or see the future?
Read minds. I wouldn't do this often, but it would be interesting to see what somebody thought of a certain situation-and I've always wondered what people really think about me.

2. Would you rather travel 100 years into the future or a 100 years into the past?

100 years into the past. 

3. Do you prefer petite allegros or adagios in ballet?

Adagios. I absolutely hate petite allegros(partially because I can be lazy when it comes to them), I feel rushed, and lots of small jumps can really tire you out after a full barre+jumps. 

4. If you were on a desert island and you could have one thing, {not food or water, there's already that there} what would you bring?

I would bring the biggest book I could find that was worth reading. Then, when I was done with it, I could write on the pages with dirt or something.

(I do a lot of fantasizing about what I would do in desperate situations.)
No, I'm not quite sure I'm alright. XD

5. If you had the chance to become immortal, would you?
Nah, think about the inconveniences. 

6. What pets do you have?
I don't have any right now, although I'd like a shark.

7. What is your favorite age you've ever been?
13.
8. Spend a month without Internet, or a month without being able to go outside?
Spend a month without Internet. I'm one of those people that gets really restless and jumpy when they can't go outside for a long time.

9. Favorite Pixar and Disney movies?
Frozen, Big Hero 6, Inside Out, & Up.


My Questions for You!

You can pick and choose, or you can answer all of them.

1. If you could choose one thing to be the best at, what would it be? Why?

2. What is your favorite  "classic" game? (for instance, hide and seek, tag, etc.)

3. Would you rather be very pretty(average smarts) or very smart(average looks)?

4. What actress or actor would play you in a movie about you?

5. Worst habit?

6. What do you consider to be your best quality?

7. What do you admire in a person?

8. What is your favorite historical time period? Why?

9. What book character are you most like? Why?

10. What is the worst punishment you've received? 

11. Would you rather be a mermaid(you get a tail and uber long hair!) or a fairy(you get wings and magical powers!)

12. What is your favorite food? Least favorite?

13. What are three things you want to accomplish before you're 20?

14. Favorite quote? (it can be from a movie a book or movie.)

15. What is your favorite song and why?


Enjoy your weekend!


7 comments:

  1. I'll answer a couple. :)
    1.Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?
    Fairy! I would love to fly!

    2. What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
    This is hard, because it's difficult to pick a favorite among desserts, meats, fruits, vegetables... But, probably mangos, I love mangos.

    3. What is your favorite classic game?
    I LOVE hide and seek! And since I'm tiny for my age, I can fit in places no one would expect me to be in! I like hiding under the sink in the bathroom, or in the kitchen cabinet.

    Thanks for answering all these questions! It was fun to learn more about you! I was wondering, when you said your favorite age you'd been was 13, why is that?

    ~Tenley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of good memories from when I was 13. :)
      Loved your answers!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. 5. Getting distracted from school!!!
    8. 1800's, mostly because some of my favourite books are written based on that time period.
    11. A fairy
    13. A whole year of school getting all really good grades, writing and publishing a book, and convincing all my aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins etc. to move to where I live1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great answers! And I really want to write and publish a book before age 20 as well.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. I'm gonna answer all the questions! If that's okay :)
    1. If you could choose one thing to be the best at, what would it be? Why?
    Um..Ninja type of fighting, you know, the cool stealthy flip here and there and kick here and there? :)

    2. What is your favorite "classic" game? (for instance, hide and seek, tag, etc.)
    Um..Tag and Hide-and-seek :)

    3. Would you rather be very pretty(average smarts) or very smart(average looks)?
    Smart :)

    4. What actress or actor would play you in a movie about you?
    Um..Emma Watson or maybe Jenna Fischer. Or someone else I can't remember :)

    5. Worst habit?
    Biting and sometimes eating the skin around my fingernails :)

    6. What do you consider to be your best quality?
    Um..I'm not sure, my ability to think of a name of a song that my older siblings don't know and being able to sing all the lyrics :)

    7. What do you admire in a person?
    Being friendly, funny, nice, and maybe a tad rebellious :)

    8. What is your favorite historical time period? Why?
    Um..like the Aztec, Viking, and Chinese Dynasty. All that is super cool :)

    9. What book character are you most like? Why?
    Um..Hermione, Luna, and others that I don't remember :)

    10. What is the worst punishment you've received?
    Hmm..I think I was a pretty good kid :)

    11. Would you rather be a mermaid(you get a tail and uber long hair!) or a fairy(you get wings and magical powers!)
    A fairy, because I'm not on the best of terms with the ocean :)

    12. What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
    Favorite food consists of; health food, tropical food, Cuban food, and Chinese food. Least favorite: Old cold food, greasy food, and stuff like that :)


    13. What are three things you want to accomplish before you're 20?
    Um, learn Gymnastics, Martial arts, go to the Harry Potter world, go to comic-con, go somewhere like Florida (I've been there a bunch of times though but I love it) the amazon, Japan, ride a dirt bike and a bunch of other stuff, I have about 5 years to do that though :)

    14. Favorite quote? (it can be from a movie a book or movie.)
    You'll get us killed! Or worse, expelled -Hermione :)

    15. What is your favorite song and why?
    Right now it's 'If I lose myself' by One republic :)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for answering all the questions! I loved your answers.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com