Death of Winter

Winter gasped its farewell breath, a solemn wave to Spring
Spring came marching joyfully in, laden with gifts to bring
To the children of man and the birds and the bees
And the waters and the grasses and the flowers and trees
Few looked back at Old Man Winter, he heaved a little sigh
"Snow and cold are not all bad, I'd rather be wet than dry."
But Old Man Winter had done this before, it was not new to him.
And he blew from his great mouth a breath that shook every tree limb
The flowers danced in the breeze, skirts and hair did too
All were glad they had a chance to start anew

my image


~

The weather is getting warmer and sunnier here-I'm so ready for Spring!

Do you guys like my new design? It was done by the amazing and very talented Ava. She also did the  little sketch in my about page as well!

Have a lovely weekend.





6 comments:

  1. I think your new design is really cute but calm and elegant!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nabila!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh I just love this, Kathryn. Your poems are so beautiful <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellie.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Amazing as always, AND HAY! You've got a new design, I love it :)

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rukiya! Yes, I'm really excited. :)
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com