Tea and a Read~February

'Lo,



Reading: A while ago I started book one in the Chronicles of Prydain and just never got into it. Last month I decided to give it another try and actually really enjoyed it! I immediately started book two, The Black Cauldron right after I finished The Book of Three(the title of the first book.)
Though I see several aspects reminiscent to The Lord of the Rings, I'm enjoying the fairy tale adventure-ness of this series.



Drinking: I'm enjoying the Letterbox "Picadilly Earl Grey." Earl Grey has always been a favorite of mine, and I put cream and a bit of stevia in to dress it up. This particular Earl has a pronounced orange/bergamot flavor to it-very warming!



Are you reading or drinking any good books or teas this month? Let me know in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh that book sounds so good! I may have to give it a try :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading The Land of Stories series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com