Good Friday



"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." 




~

A few announcements: I'm going to Florida the day after Easter! I won't be able to post, but I'll be taking plenty of pictures to share while I'm there.
This month I was so busy with midterms and several other things I didn't get much reading time in-I hope to do this month's Tea and a Read with some of my Easter Reads, so keep a look out for that.

Have a contemplative Good Friday, and a blessed Easter!

~ K A T H R Y N


4 comments:

  1. Happy good Friday and have a blessed Easter to you as well!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Good Friday :)

    I've been to Florida, it was so awesome, everyday we went to theme parks. THEY'RE AMAZINGGGGG.
    Have a nice time there!

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com