Interview with Sophia from Up North Gal

'Lo,

Today I'm interviewing Sophia from Up North Gal!






Without further ado.

Hullo there! How about introducing yourself to start off with?


Hi! My name is Sophia, and I live Up North in Michigan, where I love to swim, hike, and in the brutally cold winter months, play in the snow. I love to sing, and I’ve been playing piano for nearly 10 years, and reading is something I do 24/7. I enjoy being outside, and trying new things!

What prompted you to start a blog? What do you like to post?

Well, I’ve had several blogs in the past, none of which I have actually maintained and kept up with, so I really wanted a blog that I could maintain and keep up with, and share with people my life that I live! I like posting things I’m doing, hikes I’ve gone on, books I’ve read, songs I’ve heard, movies I’ve seen, places I’ve gone, etc. I also like posting about my faith, with a Bible verse at the end of my posts, or I hope to encourage others to grow in their faith as well.

Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?

Hehehe. My hobbies include reading extensively, taking a Latin class, singing round the house to the point of irritation, babysitting/being with little kids, playing piano, and swimming!

(Common but quite necessary question.) What are your favorite books? 

Jeepers I have so many. It’s hard to pick a few, but here goes. I love A Wrinkle in Time, The Hunger Games, And then there were none(Agatha Christie), the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson books, The Hobbit, and the Lord of the Rings, The Book Thief,Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, and right now I am reading a book called “The Brides of Chance”, and I have a feeling it will become one of my favorites.


Do you have any favorite movies?


Hehe yes. My favorite movie, is Soul Surfer, the story of Bethany Hamilton, who is my role-model, I love other Christian movies, such as Fireproof, and War Room. I also enjoy book to movie adaptions, so just take a look at my favorite books, and you’ll see.

What do you want to be "when you grow up?"


To be honest, I don’t rightly know exactly. I think perhaps a midwife, or something in the medical field. Or maybe something that has to do with animals. Sea creatures mainly.

What are your pet peeves?


I’d have to say that bad breathe really tickles my innards, as does supernaturally long fingernails…

Who is your favorite fictional character? (Share one or  multiple! I know how it's impossible to pick favorites.)


This is like asking me to pick between my favorite children!! My goodness. I’d have to say Percy Jackson, Katniss Everdeen, Fred Weasley, Lady Mary Crawley, Daisy Mason, Samwise Gamgee, Elizabeth Bennet, The Doctor, RiverSong, and so many more.

Last but not least, share five weird, random, and wacky facts about yourself! (that you feel comfortable sharing.)


Haha this will be interesting!
1. I like dipping oreos in peanut butter. (Don’t knock it till ye’ve tried it!)
2. I know all the lyrics to almost every Disney song
3. I sometimes make weird faces in the mirror, trying to outweird myself everytime.
4. Sometimes when I’m really lazy, I reach out my foot and use my toes to retrieve my book, or whatever I need.
5. When I’m studying, I listen to music, and instead of the actual lyrics, I sing the words I’m trying to memorize, or whatever I am reading


~



Thanks for joining us, Sophia! I enjoyed reading your answers.
Thanks for reading, and have a nice day everyone.

~ K A T H R Y N

5 comments:

  1. I loved this interview! It was super fun reading the answers :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha wow I sound like a lunatic! Thanks for Interviewing me Kathryn, I had a blast!!! P.S. My favorite gif of Fred and George as of right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite gid of Gred and Forge as of ever.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. Awesome interview! Super fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com