Downtown Chicago // Memorial Day

'Lo,

Happy Memorial Day! I hope you're all enjoying your day off and taking some time to appreciate and remember those who have served and are serving. :)

Today we went downtown to the Art Institute of Chicago, "the Bean" (Cloud Gate), and the beautiful gardens in Millennium Park. 
~




The Hobbits...hobbiting.


My cheesy idea.

We took several pictures of us imitating various statues and such. I'm not sure the museum guards quite appreciated it.
"When I get home I'll edit your head off so you look like this dude."



Under Cloud Gate

~

After we got back, we did some yard work, I studied, and the kids rounded off the night with some dodgeball rivalry, soccer, and gymnastics (attempts.)

Have a good night!

~ K A T H R Y N









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Makes me miss the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots! Ive been meaning to go back to the art institute. I love downtown. its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com