Imagination Became Reality

it's a golden daydream 
filtered sunlight streaming through the windows
quiet and warm afternoons full of nothingness, yet everything
time drags, and then suddenly it's all gone
and it begins again the next day
forever and ever and ever

it's a black and white nightmare
strangled and silent screams
reaching and grasping for what is not there
being pursued by something unseen that never catches up
hard breathing and hot breath and blind eyes

i have a vivid picture of reality that i keep in my pocket
i used to know what it felt like before
i walked away from it
willfully
foolishly



~

Story behind these pictures: I was walking along, minding my own business when BAM I saw it. The perfect stream of light filtereing magically through the blinds in my brothers's room. I ran to my room, grabbed the camera, and started snapping pictures like a tourist.
These pictures aren't edited except for the black and white filter.

Story behind the poem: I'm not going to tell you. I have my own idea behind this poem, but I want you guys to let me know in the comments what you think it's about. Is this person speaking figuratively, or literally? What about? 

Have a nice weekend,

~ K A T H R Y N











5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com