To Imagination

When weary with the long day’s care,
And earthly change from pain to pain,
And lost, and ready to despair,
Thy kind voice calls me back again:
Oh, my true friend! I am not lone,
While then canst speak with such a tone!
-From To Imagination by Emily Bronte




 




"Put on thy dress up clothes." I said to my dear siblings.
They groaned and complained and would not cease their quiblings.
"Aha." says I "How would it be...
if thou didst fight a dragon?"
But alas.
My editing skills aren't all round.
And the sword could not be found.

~ K A T H R Y N




3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures and fun poem!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love. Your pictures of your siblings are always amazing :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com