Coming Soon...

'Lo,

How are you all doing? I'm sorry for the absence, I've been b-u-s-y.
I've been thinking up some post ideas recently....here's what will be on the blog in the next few weeks!

  • FLC results. (I plan on getting this up tomorrow, my day is chock-full today.)
  • 5 Ways to Live a More Meaningful Life (another random advice post just in time for the start of another school year.)
  • Coffee Shop Playlist (I got an idea to do themed playlists every once in a while to help with writing inspiration or just for fun, and I'm excited about this theme.)

picture I took on a recent trip downtown.

Have a nice day!

~ K A T H R Y N

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love playlist ideas! And I do enjoy your advice posts. Can't wait!
    ~Mira
    www.steppinginsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm excited to see the playlist! Lovely picture, by the way <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the new posts! Awesome picture, looks so cool!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com