Dew


 The winds were still and the stars were bright,
And the fairies danced all night, all night,
They scattered in glee from their infinite store
The sparkling jewels  and gems they wore--
Sapphires and rubies that gleam in the sun,
Opals and pearls where their dancing was done.

-W. J.H.


my image



~

I found that poem last week, and it's my new favorite. :)

For those of you who are curious as to how school is going, I'll post another journal entry sometime this week along with some thoughts I have on goals. 

~ K A T H R Y N

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! I love that poem!

    ~Hope~
    www.nerdnotebook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hope!
      BTW-your new blog is awesome. :)
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR <3 I hope you had a lovely day and have an even lovelier year!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the birthday wish! You have a lovely day and year too. ;)
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. What a pretty poem! I see why you like it!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com