Dreamland

whish a cool night breeze caresses
the sorrowful maiden's tresses
it clanks the solitary chimes
with melancholy rhymes
memories and imaginings ghostly speak
they speak of cove and glen and creek
on the threshhold of forgetfulness we sit
clinging to abstract thoughts a bit
your eyes burn with rebellious ire
thoughts twisting in the unquenchable fire
and we sit and talk and laugh and sigh
blink into the darkening sky
we lay back and forget it all




~

'Lo! Long time no post. I've been very busy. Last week I had five tests, so as you can probably imagine, that took some time.
I've joined a writing club at school (they actually do NaNoWriMo together!), and my English class is heavily focused on creative writing (Yay!), so I hope to post some of my creations on here.
I'm getting wayyyy out of my writing comfort zone, but I guess that's good.
Yeah, and I wrote a haiku about pumpin spice lattes.
#artsy

Have a lovely weekend!



 Bonus Pics

~K A T H R Y N







3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your writing! I can't wait to see it :) it sounds like school is going well!

    Lovely photos, as always <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, Amazing poem,and OOH! SOUNDS AWESOME! I know whatcha mean! While being pushed out of your comfort zone is.... not comfortable *cringes* (sorry, I'm too lazy to think of another word), it is usually good for you. I've experienced this many times. Hahaha, I LOVE haikus. I am terrible at writing them, but they are fun.
    ~E

    scribblingpencils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat Photos!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com