Tea and a Read~September 2016

'Lo

Fall is in the air. Yesterday, I went out and bought some fall pieces for my wardrobe, as well as a fall candle. I've been making pumpkin spice lattes. 
I'VE BEEN SUFFOCATING BECAUSE I WANT TO WEAR MY FALL SWEATERS EVEN THOUGH IT'S STILL A TINGE TOO WARM OUT.
You may have gathered that Fall is my favorite season.

~


Drinking: Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry tea that Pippin got me for my birthday.
It's a refreshing tea that's great hot or cold.
I love Celestial Seasonings teas. :)



Reading: Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear




I'm not sure what I think of this book yet. The plot is pretty intriguing, but something is awkward, almost forced in the writer's style. Maisie is almost too perfect, and everything seems to fall too perfectly into place. I plan on finishing it, though. 
The historical background is very interesting, set in post-WWI.
And the cover. It's pretty awesome.

~


My great-grandma gifted me some book money...yesterday I went to Barnes and Noble and had a little too much fun. I picked up this amazing book for under $10 that I'll be featuring in next month's Tea and a Read.
Any guesses as to what it could be? Here's a few hints: the author lived from 1809-1949, was born in Boston, and is famous for his poem about a certain bird.

What are you reading/sipping this month? Leave a comment below!

~ K A T H R Y N







2 comments:

  1. I love these posts! I'm not a tea drinker myself, but I love reading them. :)
    ~Grace <3
    P.S. My writing camp has debuted! Click here ---> https://theupstairsgirl.wordpress.com/2016/08/28/my-writing-camp/ to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a watermelon-lime tea right now, and I'm reading Hans Christian Anderson's fairy tales right now.
    Fall clothes are my favorite, too! Especially jackets and sweaters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com