Weekending


journal no. two

reading: Maisie Dobbs, Writer to Writer by Gail Carson Levine
watching: Kubo and the Two Strings
doing: art (painted a mini-canvas, working on illustrating a quote), stretching, homework, cleaning, piano-playing, photography
wishing: that I didn't have to go back to school tomorrow
enjoying: the cool weather we had Friday-Sunday, sweet treats, homeade eats, talking to my friends, fall scents
etc: I recently posted a new song on my YouTube. (Click below to listen to it and my other songs!)





 ~
What did you do this past weekend? Did you do anything fun for Labor Day?

~ K A T H R Y N




9 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds very fun! Writer to Writer is a great book! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I'm really enjoying it!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Ooh pretty splits! But doesn't that middle splits REALLY hurt?!

    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my experience, it hurt towards the beginning, but now it feels like a nice stretch!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  3. How's Writer Writer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went and got Writer to Writer, Ink to Think after reading this post! I am thoroughly enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apoligize for not getting back to you on this! I'm glad you're enjoying the book. :) You'll have to let me know if you get any good ideas!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  5. Hi Kathryn! I wanted to let you know that I grabbed your button! I'd love if you could put mine up for LMF! :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jaclynn! I would love to do a button swap with you. :)
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com