Fall's Magical Caress

i think I've been here before
in a dream? in a memory?
i don't know.
but i must show you
all the splendor
i think i've seen before
you must feel the warmth inside of you
hear the sound of the wind as it
whispers past your chilled ears
taste the wistfulness that falls off the trees
see your past float by like ghost people.

remember when we used to run across the fields?
our lungs would burn with the cold and exertion
but we would keep on running because
we didn't want to let go of that funny free feeling

they called us into dinner but
we kept on running away
away from those that forgot what it felt like
to feel 
fall's
magical
caress











~ K A T H R Y N

my images






8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's my favorite season!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  2. Hello Kathryn!
    I really admire your writing, and I was wondering if you could help me with some of mine? It's a story I'm working on for a contest, and it has to be under 1000 words, but it's currently about 3000. It's very wordy and tends to get off topic. It has a multitude of other problems, and I was hoping you'd help me with fixing it, and making it at least decent. If you're too busy, that's alright, but I'd really appreciate some constructive criticism. Let me know if you can just look it over! I'll email it to you if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Lo, Tenley!
      I'm not a "professional" writer, and definitely have my own share of problems when it comes to writing, so I don't know how helpful I could be. However, if you just want some opinions/ideas, I'd love to read your story! (I always enjoy reading your writing.)

      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I know you're not professional, but you're pretty amazing nonetheless! I'll send the story to you.

      Delete
  3. KATHRYN. AHHH. THIS IS PHENOMENAL. ASDFGHJKL.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH THANK YOU, MY DEAR.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  4. So beautiful, Kathryn!
    What is it about Fall that is so wondrously fantiliant?
    ~E

    scribblingpencils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com