Weekending

journal no. 3

reading: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, The Two Princesses of Bamarre, Jeeves and Wooster --> all different, but some I'm reading for pleasure, some I'm reading for "research." 
watching: nothing as of late, but I hope to watch some good Halloween favorites and (you guessed it) The Nightmare Before Christmas soon.
listening: to a weird mixture of French music, acoustic, rock/pop, and classical
doing: homework, practicing my lines for Little Women, cleaning, art, trying to get lots o' steps so I can beat mom in the FitBit competition...
enjoying: the beautiful weather, rainy days, big leaves, Fall decorations, doing Pippin's hair
looking forward to: Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, school breaks
etc. I'm sick with a rather nasty cold and have been chugging tea by the gallon.
Oh, and next month I'm doing NaNoWriMo and I'm already going crazy about it.
(I'm working on finishing a book.)


 

What are you up to this weekend?

~ K A T H R Y N









1 comment:

  1. ahh nanowrimo, good luck with it fellow Wrimo :D

    Nightmare Before Christmas is a classic, I can't not watch it in the Halloween season!

    ~ Noor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com