11-23-16


'Lo everyone,

THE KATHRYN IS ON BREAK.

Today, I've been enjoying some coffee, doing some homework (bleh), and listening to music.
I'm also working on some art projects...*squeak of horror*
I planned to do Tea and a Read or some other creative, fun post, but that requires effort, you know?
That being admitted, I decided to just do a journal type post.

~

First off, tomorrow is Thanksgiving! YAY!
We'll be traveling up to Wisconsin to visit with family, then we'll be staying through Friday to go to a museum, and hang out with everybody. I plan on doing lots of reading. ;)

On Saturday, we plan on going downtown to the Christkindlmarket, where we will (attempt) to take a cute Christmas picture in front of the Nativity display. I'll let ya'll know how that goes.
I'll also try to get some pictures of the market--it's one of our favorite holiday traditions to go, and it's a blast. 

Speaking of Christmas, I am beyond excited! I've already started listening to Christmas music (shh, nobody need know), and may or may not be planning my Christmas party outfits already. 
Recently I've been loving classical Christmas music-it puts me in such a calm mood that I really should start listening to it all year round.
I am not pumped for exams however...really puts you in the Christmas mood having them right before Christmas.

Tonight, Frodo, "The Scribe" (one of my friends), the exchange student staying with her, and I will see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! We are really excited!

Have a lovely Thanksgiving, talk to you soon!

~ K A T H R Y N

*update* THE MOVIE WAS AMAZING AGH.


















1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Kathryn, I'm so excited to see Fantastic Beasts!!!!!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment-you're the best!
~Kathryn

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com